Friday, June 26, 2009

Please see facebook group (pulmonary roundtable) for details of the case

2 comments - CLICK HERE to read & add your own!:

berlinvale said...

Oh my god, it's awesome!!
keep writing on your blog!! it's so great!!

Vale from www.berlin49.de

Anonymous said...

Dear Pulmonary Roundtable,

My name is Barbara O’ Brien and my blogging at The Mahablog, Crooks and Liars, AlterNet, and elsewhere on the progressive health blogophere has earned me the notoriety of being a panelist at the Yearly Kos Convention and a featured guest blogger at the Take Back America Conference in Washington, DC.

I’m contacting you because I found your site in a health and health reform blog search and want to tell you about my newest blogging platform —the public concern of health care and its reform. Our shared concerns include health reform, tort reform, public health, safe workplaces, and asbestos contamination.

To increase awareness on these important issues, my goal is to get a resource link on your site or even allow me to provide a guest posting. Please contact me back, I hope to hear from you soon. Drop by our site in the meantime.

Thanks,

Barbara O’ Brien
barbaraobrien@maacenter.org